Sunday, March 29, 2015

Step 3 of Assignment 5

I want to build a site where you can be creative and customize anything and everything. I hope to give all those artist the chance to come out of the closet and have fun with being creative.  I want this site to help mom, business, and any major places/people get organize in a creative way. I want the site to be and easy access. It wall first have a couple of example of the many different items you can customize. Then it will have some examples of all the different ways to customize it. It will all so have a link to my blog page where you can go and chat with different customers. It will also provide a feedback page. A question comments or concerns page.

Below are three websites that I researched and they have the same if not similar idea as me. I have used the first one myself and have heard about the other two from friends, family, and advertisement.



No comments:

Post a Comment